Why Forums Gotta Hate?


So if you have ever (which I'm sure most of you have) registered with a forum no matter what it was for you notice they have moderators (in a way they are like the nerds in the hall checking for your hall pass) right?  I think it's a good thing they do because of all the spam and nonsense people post.  But here is my beef about it... I won't say what forum it was because there is no need to but it was for business-entrepreneurs to interact and share information about anything really.  Well there was a section on there that was for you to share something you were excited about with your business, site, award etc.  I decided to post something about something new with our site that we were pumped about and that was open to many other businesses to use and benefit from.  After I completed my post, I saved it and uploaded it to the forum and saw it went through.  Well later on that night I was curious to see if anyone posted on it or had a comment, to my surprise I didn't see it anywhere in the category I placed it in.  I sat there for a moment going did I really save it?  Where did it go?  Well I still never found it and it obviously had been deleted.  Now let me say, no where in there did it promote the site or did I put spam marketing stuff in there, nothing!  But somehow it was deleted.  I looked at other posts in there that were marketing their site left and right that were not deleted and still standing.

This is annoying when a forum does this and just up and decides to delete something when you followed the rules and guidelines.  This forum made me wanna say "WHA??"

0 comments:

Post a Comment