Does This Shirt Make My Bass Look Fat??


Okay, from the title so of you may know what this is from... yes it's one of those Bass Pro t-shirts.  So I am going to tell you something that happened to me a few months ago while wearing this shirt that has a large cartoon fish on the back that says "Does this shirt make my bass look fat?"  (it's an awesome shirt by the way)

So I was walking to a Firehouse Subs place not too long ago just getting done from working out and I had this shirt on and truthfully I completely forgot what shirt I had on and what it said.  I ordered my food and made my way to the soda drinks.  As I am standing there waiting patiently for the ice to actually come out of the machine, this older man comes up to me and just says "by the way, the answer to your question is no..."  I stared at him dumbfounded and going "did I ask him a question and I didn't even realize it??"  I just politely said excuse me and he repeated what he said, so still not a clue I just smiled and said okay while shaking my head as I walked to go sit down.  I sat down and then started to put it all together and I shouted out "oh my ga, he was referring to my shirt and definitely not the little bass on it!"

Needless to say, yes it was funny and a great story but sir, you definitely made me say "WHA??"

0 comments:

Post a Comment