Kayne West Incident (yeah I know, which one right?)

I did not watch the MTV movie awards the night that Kanye got up and completely sabatoged Taylor Swift but if you didn't watch it you definitely knew about it the next morning from the news.  One, I could not believe that he said what he did and it was totally uncalled for and second how could you do that man??

Well everyone has said what they thought about the situation and voiced their opinions which pretty much sum up the fact that he is an idiot should we say.  Well I was reading a magazine the other day and it had the stars say what they thought about the incident and Kayne....let me say that I was laughing at all of the remarks.  But the best had to be from Katy Perry that said along the lines of "Kanye you're an idiot, you stepped on a kitten..."  Ha it made me say WHA?? but I have to say that I love it!  You go Katy Perry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment